Term and conditions
Term and conditions
The term ‘Mobikey WEB, DESIG, Video’, ‘Mobikey production’, ‘Mobikey’, ‘MobiKEY’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Timmerbacken 14, SE 14751 Tumba, (Stockholm), Sweden.
Our company registration number is 700121-0678 located at the above address. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, buyer, member or viewer of our website.
MobiKEY provides individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide with a service to design, develop, create and maintain of homepages (website) and video production.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age, and authorized to make online purchases. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to make online purchases.
3. You agree to provide true, correct, existing, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the service’s registration form, such as your data, name, address, phone, requested information and email address.
4. You agree not to send unwelcome message and prohibited content. It is strictly forbidden to use Mobikey.com to present, upload, or offer to sell any content that is deemed pornographic, hateful, junk mail, virus, violence content or any illegal content. Mobikey.com may only be used for lawful purposes.
5. You agree not to transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment linked directly or indirectly with the Website.
7. You agree not to access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose
8. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
10. Accessing images or text provided on Web sites does not give you any rights to use them as you wish. Only the copyright owner, or the owner’s legal agent, can give you permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display protected material.
11. You agree that no unsolicited email messages will be sent using Mobikey.com.
12. You agree that Mobikey.com adds the tag line ”Design: by Mobikey.com”, ”i samarbete med Mobikey.com” or “Powered by Mobikey.com” at the end of suitable sections of your text, html, website design or video. This will only occur if you have no objection.
13. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or abuse for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
14. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
15. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
16. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
17. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sweden
18. Mobikey may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion. If any term of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, and void or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
Mobikey will come to your special event, conference, seminar or dance show and film it for you. Mobikey.com specializes in live event filming video production with vast experience in event capture and summary from festivals to trade shows.
The term “event(s)” refers to Seminars, Musical event, Dance show, Conferences, Wedding ceremony, Exhibitions, Demonstrations or speeches
After filming it can be edited, copied and sold or sent to delegates. Or you can just keep it as a record of the event.
19. Mobikey may edit, created and highlight videos from Event, Dance shows, conference or seminar throughout our website, workshop and marketing purpose at any time at its own discretion.
20. You are wholly responsible for any content associated with your event(s), conference, seminar, and dance show, exhibition or wedding ceremony. That includes music, video, music and video streaming that we record on behalf of you.
21. The Event Organizer agrees that it will not hold us responsible and we accept no liability for you, your or other Users’ (including Event Attendees) Contributions, actions or inactions. We accept no liability for any matter related to an Event video recording. Which includes mixed music (Third Party Licensing)
22. You hold us free of all liability and responsibility for any actions or results or adverse situations created as a direct result of specific referral or advice given by us.
23. You are not permitted to place, post, copy, republish, sell, broadcast, reproduce distribute, make publicly available, transmit, or otherwise use content on Mobikey website, Mobikey Design and Mobikey Video Production except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
24. You are not allowed to alter, modify, decompile, disassemble or create a copied work from content on this website, video, design except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
25. You are not allowed in any way to use any part of Mobikey.com to create a similar production or services. Mobikey.com material may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without Mobikey.com’s permission.
26. Mobikey.com records (video and audio recording) Live performance, Live show, Event, Conferences, Wedding ceremony and other private or commercial event that includes even live Dance show (school children) such as Kindhals Dansskola, exhibitions, NGO program
27. We believe that LIVE video recording of above-mentioned area is helpful in the inspiration of Participant, Organizer, Children, Parents a way of having a permanent memory of their performance, event or show.
28. All Mobikey Production Recording, DVD production, Design Production of Live performance, Live show, Event, Conferences, Wedding ceremony and other private or commercial event that includes even live Dance show (school children) such as Kindhals Dansskola, exhibitions, NGO program is restricted to organizer only; however, You are not permitted to place, post, lease, lend, license, hire, copy, republish, sell, broadcast, reproduce distribute, make publicly available, transmit, or otherwise use content on Mobikey website, Mobikey Design and Mobikey Video Production except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
29. NO STRANGER, OUTSIDER is allowed to order Kindahls Dansskola DVDs, you may not order or post, copy, republish, broadcast, reproduce distribute, make publicly available, transmit, or otherwise use content on any video, dvd, from Mobikey website, Mobikey Design and Mobikey Video Production (including Mobikey YouTube channel) for your own personal or commercial use. No one except children’s parents, relative or Dance coach/instructor/teacher is allowed to buy Kindahls Dansskola DVD.
30. If you are not children’s parents, relative or Dance coach/instructor/teacher you are absolutely not allowed to order or post, copy, sell, republish, broadcast, reproduce distribute, make publicly available, transmit, or otherwise use content on any video, dvd, from Mobikey website, Mobikey Design and Mobikey Video Production.
31. Video recording of live shows is a large part of recreating the live experience and we want to continue offering this option to the children.
32. We reserve the right to report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators or other third parties.
33. We reserve the right to seek legal remedies against anyone that is in violation of Mobikey.com Terms and conditions policy.
34. The Website or other Mobikey Products and Services may let you submit material to us: for example you may be able to upload video, images or sounds. In these Terms and Conditions, we use the term “User Material”, “your material”, “your” to refer to any material of any kind that you submit to us, including text, files, images, photos, video, sounds and musical or literary works. Including live filming environment, live filming music, live filming speech, It does not include the account information you provide when you register as a Member or when you subsequently change that information.
35. You specifically confirm that you hold the full copyright of anything that you provide to us (e.g. data, video, music, text for insertion, information, documents, logos and any other content whatsoever)
36. We do not systematically review User Material submitted by users. We are not responsible for the content of User Material. We do not necessarily endorse any opinion contained in such material. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, about User Material, including as to its legality or accuracy. We disclaim all liability in connection with User Material to the extent permitted by law.
37. Unless otherwise noted, by submitting User Material you hereby grant to Mobikey.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable and worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works of, display and perform that User Material in any media.
38. You are wholly responsible for any content associated with your event(s), conference, seminar, and dance show, exhibition or wedding ceremony. That includes music, video, music and video streaming that we record on behalf of you.
39. The Event Organizer agrees that it will not hold us responsible and we accept no liability for you, your or other Users’ (including Event Attendees) Contributions, actions or inactions. We accept no liability for any matter related to an Event video recording. Which includes mixed music (Third Party Licensing)
40. Mobikey.com claims no responsibility for any content (any information, including audio, video, text, email, or any material) that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. You are wholly responsible for any content associated or transmitted with your account or event.
You are solely responsible for all charges, fees, taxes arising out of any use of your account by you or anyone else using your account and services. Mobikey reserves the right to modify any fees, provided notice is given either by email or through the website.
41. Mobikey recognizes the importance of keeping private the shipping and billing information you provide when shopping with us.
43. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, our server checks that you’re using an approved browser – one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
44. Payment for Mobikey.com services may be made with PayPal or invoices.
45. Manual option: You agree that each time you use the Mobikey.com Service you reaffirm that Mobikey.com is authorized to charge the credit card on our safe database, which you provided us personally. While we keep records of any financial transactions for accounting purposes, debit / credit card details are NOT recorded, nor ever seen, by us in the case of an online payment being made. All such information is via by our 3rd party online transaction handler and we refer you to his or her own privacy policies. (Please see point 43,44)
46. You agree that if payment is not received from you or your Credit Card issuer that you will pay all amounts due upon demand.
47. You agree to promptly notify Mobikey.com of any changes to the Billing address payment option or terminating of your business.
48. You agree not to apply for a chargeback to your credit card company.
49. You agree that no service may be rendered until payment is received and cleared.
50. If you fail to make a payment to Mobikey.com after 3 notices, you agree that Mobikey.com may block access to your account. Access to the account will be granted when all due amounts are paid in full.
51. All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Unless otherwise noted, Mobikey.com does not accept international checks.
52. Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
53. Late Fee: Mobikey may assess a 50.00 SEK late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
54. Interest: Any invoice not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to 12,5% per month
55. Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 65 days past due will be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
56. Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 70 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data will be stored for 100 days post cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
57. Service fees are nonrefundable.
58. We may at any time and from time to time, in our sole discretion, change the fees and charges, or add new fees and charges, in relation to any of Mobikey’s Products and Services. We will notify effected customer by email at least 30 days in advance of any such change. If you do not agree to the change, you may cancel your account online or by emailing us at help|@|mobikey.com
59. Our product’s can be delivered to most country of Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Africa and Middle East.
60. Actual delivery times may vary for you depending on our stock availability, your deliver address, when you make your selection and circumstances impacting delivery by the Mail.
61. No guarantee of priority, no responsibility for delays, etc we will endeavor to ship your products that you made online within one business day and you will not hold us responsible for any delays, outside our control, which relate to the mailing or delivery of products.
62. If you change address, you must update your address details in the relevant section of the website (contact) to ensure that no products are sent out to the wrong address.
63. You acknowledge that Mobikey.com reserves the right to monitor, edit, and remove any content uploaded to the mobikey.com sites or services.
64. We reserve the right to report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators or other third parties. We also reserve the right to access and disclose any information relating to your use of our Site, our Software, or our Services, if we feel, in our sole discretion, that accessing or disclosing such information is necessary or appropriate in order to comply with any governmental request, to protect our reputation, or to protect ourselves against potential liability.
65. If you do not want to receive emails from us with offers, news and information, you can change your contact preferences at any time in the “Your Details” area of your “Your Account” page.
66. Either you or Mobikey.com may terminate your account at any time with or without cause, upon notice. Any announcement by you to Mobikey.com must be done through the mobikey.com or by sending us an email
67. Termination for ignoring, very late or non-payment: Mobikey.com may terminate your account without notice if you deliberately choose not to make payment or you’re upon the rejection of any credit card charges.
68. Termination of temporally accounts: Mobikey.com may terminate you’re temporally accounts at any time with or without cause, and with or without notice to you.
69. Violation of Conditions of Service: Mobikey.com may terminate your account at any time if we believe you have failed to comply with these terms of service.